• Manages up to 4 District Sales Managers to meet or exceed the budget for prescriptions, market share, revenues and expenses.
• Spends appropriate time with District Sales Managers and Territory Managers to provide feedback and training concerning the performance of the District Sales Managers and Territory Managers and to ensure their continual improvement.
• Ensures effective communication by the District Sales Managers and Territory Managers of the product strategy and positioning to customers in the area of responsibility.
• Recruits and hires District Sales Managers and Territory Managers who perform at high levels.
• Analyzes data and utilizes controls to ensure revenue opportunities are identified and performance issues are addressed.
• Develops relationships with influential physicians to gain insight into market and product opportunities for Aerie. Routinely and effectively communicates with Medical Affairs Managers to develop/enhance business relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs).
• Works with managed care organizations to ensure appropriate reimbursement for Aerie products.
• Provides effective communication and recommendations to the marketing team and senior management to improve the performance of the organization.
• Develops, organizes and conducts area sales meetings to meet pre-defined objectives.
• Completes administrative requirements on time and accurately and manages District Sales Managers and Territory Managers effectively to ensure they do as well.
• Displays leadership throughout the organization
• Delivers group presentations
• Completes additional projects as assigned by senior management
• Develops an environment that motivates District Sales Managers and Territory Managers to excel.
• Develops and completes a self-development plan to ensure continual improvement.
• Spends approximately 50% of time in field with District Sales Managers and Territory Sales Managers.
• Follows all EEOC regulations and requirements