• Manages approximately 6-8 Territory Managers to meet or exceed the budget for prescriptions, market share, revenues and expenses.
• Spends appropriate time with Territory Managers to provide feedback and training concerning the performance of the Territory Managers and to ensure their continual improvement.
• Ensures effective communication by the Territory Managers of the product strategy and positioning to customers in the area of responsibility.
• Recruits and hires Territory Managers who perform at high levels.
• Analyzes data and utilizes controls to ensure revenue opportunities are identified and performance issues are addressed.
• Develops relationships with influential physicians to gain insight into market and product opportunities for Aerie.
• Works with managed care organizations to ensure appropriate reimbursement for Aerie products.
• Provides effective communication and recommendations to the marketing team, and Sales Management to improve the performance of the organization.
• Develops, organizes and conducts area sales meetings to meet pre-defined objectives.
• Completes administrative requirements on time and accurately, and manages Territory Managers effectively to ensure they do as well.
• Displays leadership throughout the organization
• Delivers group presentations
• Completes additional projects as assigned by Sales management
• Develops an environment that motivates Territory Managers to excel.
• Develops and completes a self-development plan to ensure continual improvement.
Spends approximately 4 days per week in field with Territory Managers.
Follows all EEOC regulations and requirements.
Some positions will require relocation.